Self-paced online course containing 3 hours of instruction!
Lesson 1: Family Law Insights
- The breakdown of the family law industry
- The anatomy of divorce including timelines and opportunities
- Sub-groups including grey and military divorces
Lesson 2: Divorce & Real Estate
- Dividing real property in a divorce
- Determing the value of real property - should you use an appraisal or a CMA?
- Protect your license by undertanding specific Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Lesson 3: Building a Family Law Presence
- Identify the three most common methods for building a family law presence in real estate and divorce mortgage planning
BONUS: Integrating Divorce Mortgage Planning into Case Management
- This is a BONUS replay of a live workshop with over 200 family law professionals on Integrating Divorce Mortgage Planning into their Case Management.
Once your registration is complete, you will be redirected to the course library where you can access the course immediately.